Sponsor companies FAQ
The answers to some of the most frequent questions about Beer&Food Attraction - The Digital Event for eating out are set out below.
Browse the topics to find the answers you’re looking for.
Beer&Food Attraction - The Digital Event for eating out F.A.Q.
• WHAT IS bEER&FOOD ATTRACTION - the digital event for EATING OUT
Beer & Food Attraction – the digital event for eating out is held from the 12th to the 13th of April 2021 and it is the first step towards the physical edition in February 2022. It is a digital event made of webinars, talks and workshops, an opportunity for the whole community of the Beverage supply chain to meet and discuss relevant topics. The platform will feature sponsoring companies, partners and media.
• WHEN WILL THE EVENT TAKE PLACE?
From Monday, 12th April to Tuesday, 13th April 2021.
• DO I NEED TO DOWNLOAD AN APP TO ACCESS THE EVENT?
No, you can attend the event by accessing our website and signing-up the reserved area in the section Visit> organize your participation .
• WHAT ARE THE OPENING TIMES OF THE EVENT?
From 9:00 am to 7:00 pm (Italian time).
• WHAT LANGUAGES IS THE PLATFORM AVAILABLE IN?
Italian and English.
• HOW CAN SPONSOR COMPANIES TAKE PART?
• WHEN CAN I START TO UPLOAD CONTENT TO MY PROFILE PAGE?
From Thursday, 25th March.
• IS THERE A DEADLINE FOR UPDATING CONTENT ON MY PROFILE PAGE?
You can update content until Tuesday, 13th April 2021, the last day of the event.
• WHEN WILL THE PLATFORM FOR VISITORS OPEN?
The platform will be accessible to visitors from Wednesday, 7 April 2021.
Pending the official opening of the event (Monday, 12 April), visitors can view the product catalogue, the news section and the scheduled events/sessions, and use the Agenda function to make appointments with sponsor companies for the days of 12 and 13 April.
• HOW CAN VISITORS ACCESS BEER&FOOD ATTRACTION - THE DIGITAL EVENT?
Beer&Food Attraction is open to the visitors, upon registration in the Visitors Reserved Area, accessible from the site, under the heading Visit and then organize your visit
For more information and technical support, please contact our Help Desk: email@example.com – Tel. +39.0541 744555.
• HOW DO SPONSOR COMPANIES AND VISITORS NETWORK?
The visitors can interact with the sponsor companies through: the chat, by sending a contact request or by sending a meeting request.
• CAN I VIEW THE DATA OF VISITORS WHO VIEW THE PRODUCT CATALOGUE OR SAVE THE COMPANY UNDER THEIR FAVOURITES?
You will be able to obtain numeric data: how many visitors have viewed each of your individual products and how many companies have saved your company under their favourites.
• IF I ORGANISE AN EVENT OVER THE Two DAYS OF THE SHOW, HOW CAN I BROADCAST IT LIVE FROM MY PROFILE PAGE?
Events can be organised and broadcast within the show’s events calendar.
Every event created will be reachable from the dedicated menu or the “Sessions” section within every single page of the exhibitor profile. Using this tool and with just a few clicks, you will be able to broadcast a product demo, a cooking show or a webinar directly from your company premises.
All the following platforms are supported: YouTube, Facebook, Livestream, Dailymotion, Wistia, Socialive, IBM Watson Media, Clevercast, Mainstreaming, JWPlayer, Whereby, StreamShark, Twitch, Restream, TVGO and Stream Monkey.
• IF I WANT TO HIGHLIGHT MY PRESENCE ON THE PLATFORM AND ATTRACT TRAFFIC TO MY PROFILE PAGE, WHAT OTHER OPPORTUNITIES ARE THERE APART FROM THE PACKAGES?
To optimise communication with the Beer&Food Attraction community, we have developed a number of visibility solutions on our communication channels: newsletters, social media, push notifications and a menu dedicated to events highlighted on the app.
These tools are not included in the basic packages and are limited in quantity. The Beer&Food Attraction team will be happy to propose the solution most appropriate to your needs: firstname.lastname@example.org
• WILL THERE BE AN EVENTS PROGRAMME WITHIN Beer&food attraction?
Beer&Food Attraction will offer an impressive schedule of events.
• IS IT POSSIBLE TO SPONSOR EVENTS?
Sponsorship packages are available.
The Beer&Food Attraction team will be happy to provide you with more information: email@example.com
• CAN I UPLOAD VIDEO IN THE PRODUCT CATALOGUE?
The product catalogue can host images and texts in png and / or jpg format
• WHAT IS THE NEW PRODUCTS SECTION?
Every company has the opportunity to highlight five of their leading products through their profile page.
• WHERE CAN I UPLOAD VIDEO IN MY sponsor company PROFILE?
Videos can be inserted as linkable content in the “Documents” section, where you will also be able to add links to other content, such as videos, catalogues, product data sheets, etc. For the packages that include it, it will also be possible to use the Video Header to show a single video directly on the exhibitor profile page.
• WHAT PRODUCT ADVERTISING IS INCLUDED IN THE PLATINUM PACKAGE?
It is a static image that can link to a product within the digital catalogue or an external URL.
• WHO ARE THE TEAM MEMBERS?
Team members are colleagues within your company who are available to visitors over the two days of the event.
Every team member has a diary with preset meetings of 30 minutes each, and can decide which time slots they are available in.
• WHAT ARE THE NECESSARY TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS FOR GRAPHICS INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGES?
LOGO: no dimensions in terms of pixels, but only size, a maximum of 350 KB
SPLASHPAGE: 1080x1920px (ratio 9:16), maximum 1 MB
For specifications on all the other tools, please contact: Jean Carlos Rios at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in exhibiting?