To enable you to make the most of your experience during the fair, in this section we welcome your requests and develop a personalised solution for your requirements.
Rimini Fiera ensures that disabled visitors can easily access and comfortably use the exhibition district, by providing the following services:
• Reserved car parks
• Entrances that can easily be reached using ramps
• Push doors
• Pavilions built all on one level and connected directly to one another
• Spacious eating areas designed to facilitate freedom of movement
• Fully equipped toilets
• Conventions rooms located upstairs that can be reached by using the lift
• Railway station on the Milan - Bari line that can be accessed by using the lift
• Wheelchair available near the first aid area at the south gate
See the Fairgrounds Map
Guarda la Mappa dei Servizi
Visitors with food intolerances and special diets can arrange alternative menus and dishes.