Dates, hours and tickets
From Saturday 16th to Tuesday 19th February 2019
Rimini Expo Centre - SOUTH entrance - Via Emilia 155, 47922 Rimini (RN), Italy
(GPS position: 44.07238629792966, 12.526388168334961) Google Maps
Pavillion A1 - C1 - A2 - C2 - A3 - C3 - A4 - C4 - A5 - C5 - Hall A5 - C5
Saturday 16th, Sunday 17th and Monday 18th February 2019
from 10.00 am to 6.30 pm
Tuesday 19 th February 2019
from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
ONLY PROFESSIONAL operators are allowed to access the event. On Saturday 16th the event is also open to BEER LOVERS AND TASTERS.
Rules and regulation for Beer Attraction 2019:
1. Beer Attraction is open to trade members four days. Saturday 16th the exhibition is open also to beer lovers and connoisseurs.
2. The 1-DAY PACKAGE 32€ (advance sales via web €27 until Friday 15th February). This package includes: 1 entrance ticket, 4 tokens for tasting during the event, one 10cl glass and 1 custom Beer Attraction glass holder.
3. Each token has a value of 2 Euros VAT included and gives the right to a 10cl beer sample, served in the glass provided by Italian Exhibition Group.
4. Breweries can decide to sell a single type of beer at a price of 1, 2 or 3 tokens. This decision is justified by a higher cost of production and by a characteristic of rarity. Beer prices must be appropriately indicated on stands.
5. Breweries receive 50% of the takings from token sales (1 Euro including VAT per token).
6. Direct sale of bottles on stands is permitted, subject to the issue of an appropriate receipt or cash register slip, and total takings from these sales go to the breweries. However, it is forbidden to open the bottles purchased and drink their contents in the expo halls.
7. All breweries are required to go every day to the on-site cash desks (South entrance) to count tokens, return them and collect the receipt. Saturday 16th, Sunday 17th and Monday 18th February the desks open from 5.30 pm and Tuesday 19th they open from 4 pm. Payment of sums due from the sale of tokens will be made by Italian Exhibition Group, after receiving a regular invoice (including IBAN), within 90 days of the receipt of the invoice.
8. The token system, while remaining valid and working for all four days, it is designed for the use of the final public (Saturday). Breweries are free to ask professional visitors for tokens for tasting samples or not.
9. Each exhibitor has at its disposal digital invitations for its clients, included in the registration fee, that are dedicated to 1 free admission (during the 4 days of exhibition) of trade members. If exhibitors need the client printed invitation to invite trade clients, they will buy them directly from the restricted area. http://my.beerattraction.it/base/area_riservata/login.asp?lang=E .
10. It is possible to distribute food for tasting purposes only and for demonstration purposes. The direct sale of foodstuffs is forbidden.
The full-price admission ticket costs € 32 (advance sales via Web €27 until Friday 15th February) for those without an invitation or reduced-price ticket.
The Package 1 Admission includes:
- 1 Admission
- 4 Tokens
- 1 Glass 10 cl and 1 glass holder Beer Attraction branded.
The tokens allow to taste the beers on exhibitor’s both.
Each exhibitor can require for Each tasting (1 Glass 10 cl.) from 1 till a maximum of 3 tokens.
For further information:
For further information please phone to +390412719009 from Monday to Friday from 9.00 am to 7.00 pm and on Saturday 9.00 am to 2.00 pm.