- The 2022 event is dedicated exclusively to Out-of-Home professionals.
- It is aimed at those who want keep up-to-date with new consumption patterns and styles, and find out how to capitalise on the opportunities offered by current changes. It is an important opportunity to hone your strategies, anticipate future trends and find partners to support your business.
- It consolidates the role of beer as the focus, together with the beverage segment and the latest and most creative food served with drinks
- It promotes consumption destinations, and the product becomes part of a real social experience.
- It is held at the same time as BBTech Expo, showcasing beer and drink production and packaging technologies for the entire beverage value chain.
The Out of Home sector has been one of the hardest hit by the occurrences of the past months in Italy and worldwide.
The 2021 edition of Beer&Food Attraction will have a new innovative format and aims to be a fundamental tool for all professional food service operators, accompanying them and supporting their business recovery and relaunch plans.
The reasons for a hybrid format:
- To offer a boosted enhanced meeting platform for all operators.
- To allow companies to present new products, technologies and trends for the coming season using an agile and smart format.
- To guarantee contacts and relations with international markets, existing customers and new potential buyers in fresh, innovative ways.
- To express a strong restart signal for the industry.