Investing in innovation: Beer&Food Attraction also dedicates an exhibition area to innovation, a real district in which to ensure visibility to all those companies that constantly invest in Research & Development, contributing to the progress and continuous improvement of the Food & Beverage sector.
This area is the Innovation District, set up under the dome of the South Hall, ready to become the beating heart of innovation and a starting point for professional comparisons and revolutionary projects.
What are the projects included in the Innovation District?
Respecting its Hub nature and the presence of the Beer&Tech Arena, for years the stage of new market trends, this area of the event will present to partners and visitors the most advanced solutions in the world of Foodservice.
All exhibiting companies will be able to get involved and participate in a real competition, theBeer&Food Attraction 2024 Innovation Award that will award, after a selection of the Evaluation Committee, the 5 most innovative projects present at the fair in the following categories:
- Innovative product: products and/or services that introduce innovative concepts or ideas into the food, beverage or related technologies;
- Sustainability: products and/or services that reduce the environmental impact during production, use or disposal;
- Digital Innovation: products and/or services using cutting-edge digital technologies that improve operational efficiency, consumer experience or create new business models;
- Labeling: a quality drink deserves a label of quality, sustainable and that conveys a message "from the first glance".
- Packaging: creative, sustainable and efficient packaging solutions that improve product conservation, reduce waste, or provide a more practical and environmentally friendly consumer experience.
A physical and virtual exhibition area, created in collaboration with ANGI - National Association of Young Innovators, entirely reserved for innovative start-ups and young Italian companies that offer technologies, services and solutions in the Out of Home sector.
Meet the Innovation Award Evaluation Committee
Director of the ANGI Scientific Committee - National Association of Young Innovators.
General Director of the United Nations Organization for Industrial Development
Director of the European Parliament Offices in Italy
Renewable Energy Director and expert journalist of the foodtech/agritech/sustainability sectors
Researcher at the National Research Council - CNR
Head of the European Commission Representation in Italy
BARBARA DE RUGGIERI
Administrative Officer of the University of Bari
GIORGIO DE PONTI
Professor of Food and Product Design at Politecnico di Milano and Strategic Design Consultant