Italian Cuisine Championships
Italian Cuisine Championships 2023 are the most important event among national cooking competitions and they are organized by the Italian Chefs Federation. At their 7th edition, the CCI by Federcuochi will take place from 19th to 22nd February in Hall A3 of Rimini Expo Centre, within Beer&Food Attraction.
It is an eagerly awaited event that, since years, has received the important recognition by Worldchefs, the world's chef organization of which FIC is part and in which it is one of the most active associations. For this reason, and for all the events planned this year, we can speak of an international event, starting from scheduled competitions. In fact, also in 2023, there are a lot of new additions and contests that represent an exceptional showcase for global foodservice.
These are the competitions now considered "traditional" that will see 500 contestants competing, divided between teams and individuals:
- HOT KITCHEN IN TEAMS
- HOT KITCHEN INDIVIDUAL (K1)
- RESTAURANT PATISSERIE (K2)
- VEGAN HOT KITCHEN (K3)
- “SPECIAL YOUTH” CONTEST
- “BEST LADY CHEF PROFESSIONAL” CONTEST
- “BEST CATERING SCHOOL STUDENT” AWARD
- “MISTERY BOX” CONTEST
- “STREET FOOD” CONTEST
Moreover, along with these competitions, there will be two FINALS of absolute prestige that are a new entry in the Italian Cuisine Championships scenario:
- ITALIAN FINAL FOR BOCUSE D'OR SELECTION: where 4 teams are competing, each one composed of 3 professionals: a candidate, a commis and a coach; who passes the Italian selection will go to the European final in Norway in March 2024.
FIND OUT MORE
- EUROPEAN FINAL FOR GLOBAL CHEFS CHALLENGE: 21 countries from northern, central and southern Europe are competing; the Teams that pass the selection will access the world final in Singapore in 2024.